A casserole is a great way to save money since it can make a few ingredients go such a long way. You can save hundreds of dollars at home by doing this. Try this Sausage Eggs Benedict Casserole, for any meal of the day. It is so delicious!
- 6 medium potatoes, cubed and fried, or one package hash browns fried.
- 12 eggs, scrambled
- 4 farmer/smoked sausage links
- ½ cup melted butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 package hollandaise sauce mix
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake farmer sausage.
2. Fry cubed potatoes in oil on medium until crispy and golden brown. Season to taste. 3. Scramble eggs on medium-low stirring often. Remove from heat immediately once cooked.
4. Heat butter and milk together in microwave until warm and butter has melted.
5. Add can of mushroom soup and stir with a whisk until smooth.
6. Add package of hollandaise sauce and stir.
7. Combine all ingredients into casserole dish and mix well.
8. Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
Benedict Sausage Hash Casserole
Try it for yourself and let us know how it turned out!